Here’s a list of all of the things I’ll never dare send you
- I am so confused because I feel like we genuinely like each other but then sometimes you get so cold and I am not so sure if I have the right to ask you if you’re doing this on purpose– if you’re doing this to break me a little.
- Whenever you tell me you’re sad, I just want to hold you and kiss you and tell you that I am here and that I am listening and that you don’t have to go through this alone.
- I feel like you’re trying to single me out from your life and that hurts me so bad when I’ve placed you right at the centre of mine.
- You’re the reason as to why I quit my old job. I wanted to be a better person because of you. I wanted to have a sense of direction because by the time it’s your turn to search for your path, I want to be that girl who holds your hand– the love who breaks your fall.
- I feel so hurt whenever you choose to casually ignore my messages. You have no idea how much you affect me.
- I want you to open up to me. Peel away the facade, peel away the act, I want to see the scars, the bruises, the reasons as to why you have forgotten what it’s like to shed a tear.
- I have been trying to tell you subtly how much I want you to be here with me but I can’t because you might run away and I guess I am too out of breath trying to chase you.
- The art piece that I’m crafting is for you. I guess with all of the people saying their I love you’s in it you’d hear mine too.
- I am afraid that we might be heading nowhere because of my fears of getting hurt and your fickle mindedness. It’s been a while since I had this much doubts with someone I like.
- I might be in love with you Fluff and it’s hurting me because I don’t think our hearts are dancing along the same rhythm.
This is as brutal as it gets. I could think of many more things I wouldn’t say but then again to sum it all up, I guess, I just can’t tell you how much I care.